Home > Prototype Research & Fabrication Capabilities
Prototype Research & Fabrication Capabilities
Industrial Fiber Optics has made the fast turnaround of prototype assemblies a priority.
Industrial Fiber Optics’ engineering department has the capability, equipment and skills to make your proof-of-concept or prototype optical fiber or cable assemblies. We have in-house staff with skills in electronics, fiber optics, mechanical engineering, process development and metal fabrication. We can produce assemblies from your company’s drawing, or we can create production drawings to your technical specifications. Our engineering and processes include:
- Numerous measure, cut and strip process machines
- 3D printer - Stereolithography
- Knee mill and engine lathe for one-off prototypes
- CNC screw machine - Citizen Cincom L12-VII
- 4-axis CNC mill - Brother S700x
- Laser marking - Tykma Minilase XL
- Computer vision inspection system
- Micro drilling machine - Levin
A wide selection of stock fiber and connectors makes it possible to fabricate most custom products within a few days. No project is too large or small. Clients with unique requirements are encouraged to send drawings for review and an Industrial Fiber Optics representative will create a solution that works for you.
For additional help finding a solution, please email Arnold Reyes at email@example.com or call 480 804 1227, ext. 209. Please include any drawings that you may have.